Home    Contents    Taxation    Contact Us


We can help and advise you in respect of how to go about the fair and logical manner of divorcing and separating from your spouse or partner.

The firm provides legal advice and representation for all family law matters including, residence and contact of children and property disputes. It is our belief that not all matters need the assistance of the court and we can help you work towards agreeable terms without the need of expensive and heated arguments within the Family and Federal Magistrates Courts.

If you are suffering financial hardship are unemployed or receiving Centrelink payments to support yourself, you may be eligible for grant of Legal Aid to pay for your legal costs in respect of family law matters.

Our firm is registered with Legal Aid Queensland and can assist in obtaining such a grant on your behalf.


Copyright (c) A.P. Hodgson & Associates. All rights reserved..

Maintained by General Data Solutions, Australia Pty. Ltd.